what do you thing about this solutions??


Losing Weight From the Comfort of Your Own Home



Being overweight is not a problem to many people, but for me it was and always will be a stumbling block.

One of my first memories was friends calling me "Fatty Boom Sticks." That song was sung to me a few times by family members too. The line "sweet sugar dumpling" made me feel even worse. I was the middle child, with a slim trim older brother and a blond, bikini wearing, sexy, younger sister. Then there was me! I had the long brown hair, plump cheeks, with a very overweight body and a very good sense of humor. This was pretty much my life. Oh, I had many friends (but with a personality and sense of humor of note, who wouldn't?) My sister had the boyfriends, received the Valentine's Day gifts and secret love letters. I was the friend, the matchmaker and the shoulder to cry on.

I would smile at the world, pretend it didn't hurt, while trying every diet that was available. From counting calories, weighing food, to cabbage soup, all was tried. The only result achieved, was hunger pains, which led to cheating and evidently the feeling of guilt. Let me not forget to mention the additional weight gain too.

After getting married and having children, it was time to head to the local gymnasium. There are only so many years that one could attribute weight gain to pregnancy. After all, my children were 18 and 15 years old! Shedding this "baby fat" was a now or never challenge.

I was motivated and excited. I had 6 months to lose this weight and strut on the beach clad only in a bikini. Hubby and I could perhaps renew our wedding vows in the Seychelles. That would be a good enough reason to show off my new and improved body. My mind was made up. Nothing would stop me from attaining my goal.

It was a Sunday night, the night before my first gymnasium session. I had my special diet food, which no one could touch. The second shelf in the fridge belonged to mom only. My water bottles (yes, bottles) got filled, the alarm clock was set for 6am and I had just finished reading "A Romantic Honeymoon in Seychelles". I was set for success!!!

Surely, it wasn't 6am already. I was aware that it was winter, but it was still pitch dark? It was raining too? It couldn't be, not with it being my first day at the gymnasium. I got up, peered out the window just to make sure. I felt my enthusiasm waning, my excitement leaving and my motivation had dissipated.

My mind was already reasoning the situation. Why was it so difficult for overweight people? Why did it involve leaving one's home in the inclement weather and going to a gymnasium to exercise? Surely there was a way where the success could still be achieved right at home.

Wouldn't success be more attainable with a step to step guide to healthy eating and by exercising at home? Fuel would be saved by not having to drive around and I would not be responsible for any gas emissions resulting in an eco- friendly environment too, with no gymnasium fees.

My new challenge was to move my exercise regime to home. That was easier, attainable and more manageable.

Flights got booked, bikini was bought and I was more excited and motivated than ever to begin my fitness and weight loss program right at home.


I used to struggle with a weight problem. Start this home fitness program at home and see the immediate difference. Your fat will disappear as you become more fit and there will be no more excuses when it comes to exercising.

It is so exciting to be able to offer you this program that won't take you out the comfort of your home.

For more information, please email me at tanyalouwverwey@gmail.com and I will gladly assist you.

Look stunning and feel great!

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Tanya_Verwey